Good food finally ends up in good life.
There are many varieties of food items once you visit any restaurant. North Indian food and restaurants are very authentic and serves fresh and delicious food.
Some North Indian dishes like Amritsari Chole Bhature, Kashmiri Rogan Josh, Rajasthani Dal-Bati Churma, and Dilli ki Chaat are just some delectable dishes that North Indian cuisine should offer.
North Indian dishes are incomplete without diary product dishes like kheer, paneer, custard and sweet dishes like barfi, kalakandh, rasgulla, milk cake and Ras malai. It is not without reason when people say that the North Indians take their food seriously.
Some dishes which you must not miss while visiting any North Indian Restaurants:-
- Aloo Gobi
- Aloo parantha
- Rajma chawal
- Malai kofta
- Chole bhature
- Kadai paneer
1) Aloo Gobi:- Aloo Gobi is sometimes served dry or is even enjoyed as a curry dish. This dish is made in every North Indian restaurant moreover as home. In winters it is not much expensive and may well be made by mixing peas which make it look more attractive.
2) Aloo parantha:- this could be one in every of the foremost common main dish which can be served at any time of the day, be it breakfast, lunch, evening snack or perhaps dinner . it is a dish with an universal appeal. this can be often often enjoyed by all the generations throughout the family, although rich but the alluring taste because it’s tossed by butter and are some things that can’t be said no to it’s said to be originated from Punjab, because it happens to be a staple food for our fellow Punjabis, and is enjoyed best with yoghurt followed by a glass of Lassi for them. Aloo paratha are visiting be enjoyed with any quite pickle, chutney or yoghurt or perhaps ketchup.
3) Rajma Chawal:- this could be considered mutually of the foremost popular North Indian curry dish. Rajma (Red kidney beans) is typically made within the kind of thick curry with rich and delicious blended spices. this could be relished most with jeera rice, parathas or maybe plain rice. This vegetarian dish is additionally presupposed to be originated from Punjab. it’s topped with coriander leaves and chopped onions. North Indians wish to eat Rajma with rice.
4) Malai kofta:– this may be one such classic curry recipe that you simply simply simply not only salivate when heard upon but the sensation of craving more and more still lingers. However originated from the Mughlai cuisine, Malai refers to the cream that’s added to the dish and Kofta are small balls that are made out of paneer and are unfettered within the rich and thick curry or gravy made out of tomatoes and cashew nuts and other such ingredients. it’s enjoyed with both parathas and any quite rice.
5) Dhoklas:- Khaman Dhokla can be a vegetarian steamed food item that’s popular within the state of Gujarat because it’s originated from there. The Gujarati’s prefer it as a dish or perhaps consider it as a breakfast item. it’s prepared with rice and split chickpeas. it’s visiting be served hot, cold or perhaps in normal food temperature. Best served with green chutney.
6) Chole bhature:– This one in all the foremost popular Punjabi recipe is legendary due to the combo of the bhatura, the over fluffed bread and also the spicy chole that’s served in various forms, like dry and with curry. it’s best enjoyed with onions and a lemon as per taste.
7) Kadai Paneer:– This mouth-watering dish of paneer is loved by the majority the Indians thanks to the spiciness that every one the ingredients that add up to the current cuisine. it’s served in an exceedingly kadai because the taste tastes better when served in kadai because the name suggests itself. Originated within the Northern region, this dish is enjoyed with both naan and rice.
8) Biryani:- Biryani, the king of all. it’s served altogether parts of India however originated within the Muslim parts of India has various modifications as per the differences in states. it’s served mostly as chicken biryani or mutton biryani! However beautiful in its looks, the aroma plays the key role during this dish.